Somewhat Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact DryShips (DRYS) Stock Price
Media coverage about DryShips (NASDAQ:DRYS) has trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. DryShips earned a news sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave headlines about the shipping company an impact score of 45.6123397812773 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Today’s Research Reports on Trending Tickers: DryShips and TOP Ships Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- Shipping Stocks Rise As Baltic Dry Index Hits 4-Year High (finance.yahoo.com)
- DryShips (DRYS) Raised to “Hold” at ValuEngine (americanbankingnews.com)
- Notable Runners – DryShips Inc., (NASDAQ: DRYS), Spirit Realty Capital, Inc., (NYSE: SRC) – Stocks In The News (press release) (tradingnewsnow.com)
- DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ:DRYS) – An Eye on Data – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
DryShips (DRYS) opened at $4.02 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11, a current ratio of 4.01 and a quick ratio of 4.01. DryShips has a 52-week low of $0.98 and a 52-week high of $48,216.00.
Separately, ValuEngine upgraded shares of DryShips from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Wednesday.
DryShips, Inc is a holding company. The Company owns drybulk carriers and offshore support vessels. The Company operates through two segments: the drybulk carrier and the offshore support. Under its drybulk segment, the Company operates as a provider of drybulk commodities transportation services for the steel, electric utility, construction and agri-food industries.
Receive News & Stock Ratings for DryShips Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DryShips Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.