Novan (NOVN) Earns Coverage Optimism Rating of -0.08
News articles about Novan (NASDAQ:NOVN) have trended somewhat negative recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm identifies negative and positive press coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Novan earned a media sentiment score of -0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the company an impact score of 42.8094391726088 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s scoring:
- Stocks tread lower, Bitcoin surges to record high (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Notifies Investors of a Class Action Commenced on Behalf of Novan, Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 2, 2018 (NOVN) (finance.yahoo.com)
- NASDAQ:NOVN Shareholder Notice: Lawsuit Alleges Misleading Statements by Novan Inc (sbwire.com)
- Novartis Kisqali® is first and only CDK4/6 inhibitor to show superior median PFS compared to oral endocrine therapy as first-line treatment in a prospective, randomized Phase III trial dedicated to… (finance.yahoo.com)
- Stocks start in the green despite major tax bill concerns (finance.yahoo.com)
Novan (NASDAQ:NOVN) traded down $0.03 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $4.84. The stock had a trading volume of 53,338 shares, compared to its average volume of 45,091. Novan has a one year low of $3.52 and a one year high of $29.37.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “Novan (NOVN) Earns Coverage Optimism Rating of -0.08” was originally published by The Cerbat Gem and is the sole property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are accessing this piece on another publication, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of international copyright legislation. The original version of this piece can be accessed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/12/10/novan-novn-earns-coverage-optimism-rating-of-0-08.html.
Novan Company Profile
Novan, Inc is a late-stage pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of therapies using its nitric oxide platform. The Company develops product candidates using its Nitricil technology, which enables the Company to engineer tunable new chemical entities (NCEs).
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Novan Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Novan Inc. and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.