Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Receives Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.07
Press coverage about Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ:SBLK) has trended somewhat positive on Wednesday, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm scores the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Star Bulk Carriers earned a media sentiment score of 0.07 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the shipping company an impact score of 47.6784043051452 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ:SBLK) – Today’s Hot Stock Under Review – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Captures Lively Performance Momentum on Volatility – Stock News Stop (stockmarketstop.com)
- Watch list (ROA ->a financial ratio):- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (NASDAQ:SBLK) – Market Breaking Point (press release) (journalfinance.net)
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Expected to Announce Quarterly Sales of $93.92 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Star Bulk Carriers Corp. (SBLK) Receives Consensus Recommendation of “Buy” from Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) opened at $11.89 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.96, a current ratio of 6.93 and a quick ratio of 6.93. Star Bulk Carriers has a 12-month low of $4.63 and a 12-month high of $13.40.
About Star Bulk Carriers
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. is an international shipping company. The Company owns and operates a fleet of dry bulk carrier vessels. As of December 31, 2016, the Company’s fleet included 73 vessels consisting primarily of Newcastlemax and Capesize, as well as Kamsarmax, Ultramax and Supramax vessels with a carrying capacity between 52,055 and 209,537 deadweight tonnage (dwt).
Receive News & Stock Ratings for Star Bulk Carriers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Star Bulk Carriers and related stocks with our FREE daily email newsletter.