Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect RCI Hospitality (RICK) Share Price
News stories about RCI Hospitality (NASDAQ:RICK) have been trending somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies negative and positive news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. RCI Hospitality earned a daily sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news headlines about the restaurant operator an impact score of 46.4758809516923 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Vanguard Sht Term Govt Bond ETF : PCAOB Concludes 11th Annual International Institute on Audit Regulation (4-traders.com)
- Brokerages Expect RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK) Will Post Quarterly Sales of $37.59 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Brokerages Expect RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (RICK) to Post $0.34 EPS (americanbankingnews.com)
- RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. : RICK-US: Dividend Analysis : December 11th, 2017 (record date) : By the numbers : December 11, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- RCI May Delay Filing Annual Report Due to Hurricane Harvey (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of RCI Hospitality (RICK) opened at $29.47 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $289.14, a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.83 and a beta of 0.33. RCI Hospitality has a 52-week low of $14.80 and a 52-week high of $33.78. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.79, a quick ratio of 0.88 and a current ratio of 0.96.
A number of research firms have commented on RICK. Zacks Investment Research lowered RCI Hospitality from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Wednesday, October 4th. Westpark Capital reissued a “buy” rating and issued a $30.00 price objective on shares of RCI Hospitality in a research note on Wednesday, October 11th. ValuEngine lowered RCI Hospitality from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Friday, December 1st. Finally, BidaskClub lowered RCI Hospitality from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note on Tuesday. Two analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and three have assigned a buy rating to the company. The company has an average rating of “Buy” and a consensus target price of $30.00.
RCI Hospitality Company Profile
Receive News & Ratings for RCI Hospitality Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for RCI Hospitality and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.