Cellcom Israel (CEL) Receives Daily News Impact Score of 0.10
News headlines about Cellcom Israel (NYSE:CEL) have trended somewhat positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group identifies negative and positive press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Cellcom Israel earned a daily sentiment score of 0.10 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the technology company an impact score of 45.9541145647003 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern’s analysis:
- Cellcom Israel Ltd. breached its 50 day moving average in a Bearish Manner : CEL-US : December 15, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Cellcom Israel Announces Additional Changes to Compensation Policy Included on Agenda of November 29, 2017 Annual Shareholder Meeting and Postponment of Annual Shareholder Meeting to December 4, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Cellcom Israel Announces Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (finance.yahoo.com)
- Cellcom Israel releases results of annual general meeting of shareholders (financial-news.co.uk)
- Zacks: Cellcom Israel, Ltd. (CEL) Given Consensus Recommendation of “Strong Sell” by Analysts (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Cellcom Israel (NYSE:CEL) opened at $9.70 on Monday. The company has a current ratio of 1.44, a quick ratio of 1.41 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.97. Cellcom Israel has a twelve month low of $7.74 and a twelve month high of $11.19. The company has a market capitalization of $975.87, a PE ratio of 30.31 and a beta of 2.08.
About Cellcom Israel
Cellcom Israel Ltd. is engaged in the provision of cellular telephone services. The Company offers fixed-line services. The Company operates in two segments: Cellular and Fixed-line. The cellular segment includes the cellular communications services, end user cellular equipment and supplemental services.
Receive News & Ratings for Cellcom Israel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cellcom Israel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.