Egalet (EGLT) Given Media Sentiment Score of 0.23
Media stories about Egalet (NASDAQ:EGLT) have trended somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. The research group identifies positive and negative media coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Egalet earned a media sentiment score of 0.23 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media coverage about the specialty pharmaceutical company an impact score of 45.1104058023706 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have impacted Accern’s rankings:
- Egalet Reduces Debt Obligation, Extends Maturity and Lowers Annual Interest Payments through Refinancing of Existing Convertible Notes (finance.yahoo.com)
- Egalet Corp (EGLT): Analyst Bets on Reimbursement as Key Driver of Uptake for Chronic Pain Asset That Just Scored Tentative Approval (smarteranalyst.com)
- Egalet Receives FDA Tentative Approval for Expanded Label for AR – KAIT Jonesboro, AR – Region 8 News, weather, sports (kait8.com)
- Egalet Corporation (EGLT) Stock: Gaining Big On FDA News (cnafinance.com)
- Egalet Corp (EGLT) Sparks Optimism Among Investors; Here’s Why (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Egalet (NASDAQ EGLT) traded down $0.04 during midday trading on Wednesday, hitting $1.16. The company had a trading volume of 2,041,300 shares, compared to its average volume of 868,943. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -3.43, a quick ratio of 2.68 and a current ratio of 2.73. Egalet has a 52 week low of $0.80 and a 52 week high of $10.00.
WARNING: “Egalet (EGLT) Given Media Sentiment Score of 0.23” was published by The Cerbat Gem and is owned by of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this piece of content on another site, it was copied illegally and republished in violation of U.S. and international copyright and trademark legislation. The original version of this piece of content can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/12/20/egalet-eglt-given-media-sentiment-score-of-0-23.html.
Egalet Corporation is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing, manufacturing and commercializing treatments for pain and other conditions. The Company’s products include OXAYDO and SPRIX Nasal Spray. The Company is developing two late-stage product candidates, ARYMO ER and Egalet-002 using Guardian Technology.
Receive News & Ratings for Egalet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Egalet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.