Genesis Healthcare (GEN) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.18
Media coverage about Genesis Healthcare (NYSE:GEN) has trended somewhat positive on Wednesday, Accern reports. The research firm rates the sentiment of news coverage by analyzing more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Genesis Healthcare earned a media sentiment score of 0.18 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the company an impact score of 46.0088620713876 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Genesis Healthcare Inc (GEN) and Japan Smaller Capitalization Fund Inc (JOF) Seeing Needle Moving This Session – Clawson News (clawsonnews.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Genesis Healthcare, Inc. : December 19, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Kindred Healthcare to be bought by Humana, private equity firms in $4.1 billion deal – STLtoday.com (stltoday.com)
- The US Post-Acute Care Market Size, Trends and Forecasts (2017-2021) (medgadget.com)
- Genesis Healthcare, Inc. :GEN-US: Earnings Analysis: Q3, 2017 By the Numbers : December 18, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada restated a “hold” rating and set a $2.00 target price on shares of Genesis Healthcare in a report on Wednesday, September 13th.
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY WARNING: “Genesis Healthcare (GEN) Earns News Sentiment Rating of 0.18” was first reported by The Cerbat Gem and is the property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are accessing this piece of content on another website, it was stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. & international copyright law. The original version of this piece of content can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/12/20/genesis-healthcare-gen-earns-news-sentiment-rating-of-0-18.html.
Genesis Healthcare Company Profile
Genesis Healthcare, Inc is a holding company that provides post-acute care. The Company operates through three segments: inpatient services, which includes the operation of skilled nursing facilities and assisted or senior living facilities; rehabilitation therapy services, which includes its integrated and third-party rehabilitation and respiratory therapy services, and all other services.
Receive News & Ratings for Genesis Healthcare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genesis Healthcare and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.