Lonestar Resources US (LONE) Receives Daily Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.12
Media stories about Lonestar Resources US (NASDAQ:LONE) have been trending somewhat positive recently, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. Accern rates the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Lonestar Resources US earned a daily sentiment score of 0.12 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media headlines about the energy company an impact score of 45.2421850132656 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near term.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- BRIEF-Lonestar Resources Prices Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes (uk.reuters.com)
- Lonestar Resources America Inc. — Moody’s assigns Caa2 rating to Lonestar Resources notes (finance.yahoo.com)
- Lonestar Resources US Inc. Prices Offering Of Senior Unsecured Notes (finance.yahoo.com)
- Statoil (STO) to Expand in Brazil With Roncador Stake Buyout (finance.yahoo.com)
- Zacks Investment Research Upgrades Lonestar Resources US (LONE) to Strong-Buy (americanbankingnews.com)
Shares of Lonestar Resources US (LONE) traded down $0.04 during trading on Wednesday, reaching $3.38. 46,900 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 70,743. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.88, a current ratio of 0.57 and a quick ratio of 0.57. Lonestar Resources US has a 12-month low of $2.43 and a 12-month high of $8.81.
Lonestar Resources US Company Profile
Lonestar Resources Limited is an Australia-based oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company is involved in the exploration, production and acquisition of unconventional oil and gas reserves. It holds interests in approximately 38,191 net acres in the Eagle Ford Shale, Bakken and Three Forks plays.
Receive News & Ratings for Lonestar Resources US Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lonestar Resources US and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.