Somewhat Favorable News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Capricor Therapeutics (CAPR) Share Price
Press coverage about Capricor Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CAPR) has trended somewhat positive this week, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Capricor Therapeutics earned a media sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the biotechnology company an impact score of 46.4385751715165 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the near term.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- CAPRICOR THERAPEUTICS, INC. : Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits (form 8-K) (4-traders.com)
- Capricor Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:CAPR) Receives Key US Patent On Exosomes Technology – USMarketsDaily (blog) (usmarketsdaily.com)
- Market Trends Toward New Normal in Lockheed Martin, Silver Spring Networks, Capricor Therapeutics, Tupperware Brands, Eaton Vance, and Marcus & Millichap — Emerging Consolidated Expectations, Analyst Ratings (finance.yahoo.com)
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CAPR) – Hot Stock’s Highlights – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
- ETFs with exposure to Capricor Therapeutics, Inc. : December 14, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Capricor Therapeutics (NASDAQ CAPR) traded down $0.02 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $1.57. The company had a trading volume of 127,600 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,011,034. Capricor Therapeutics has a fifty-two week low of $0.63 and a fifty-two week high of $4.25.
Several equities research analysts recently issued reports on the company. ValuEngine upgraded Capricor Therapeutics from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating in a research note on Monday, October 2nd. HC Wainwright boosted their price target on Capricor Therapeutics from $2.15 to $6.50 and gave the company a “buy” rating in a research note on Friday, September 15th.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION NOTICE: This article was first published by The Cerbat Gem and is owned by of The Cerbat Gem. If you are reading this article on another website, it was stolen and reposted in violation of United States & international copyright legislation. The correct version of this article can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2017/12/20/somewhat-favorable-news-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-affect-capricor-therapeutics-capr-share-price.html.
Capricor Therapeutics Company Profile
Capricor Therapeutics, Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutics. The Company focuses on discovering, developing and commercializing regenerative medicine and large molecule products for the treatment of disease, with a primary focus on the treatment of cardiovascular diseases, including orphan indications.
Receive News & Ratings for Capricor Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Capricor Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.