Somewhat Positive News Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect Aware (AWRE) Share Price
News headlines about Aware (NASDAQ:AWRE) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Aware earned a media sentiment score of 0.16 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the software maker an impact score of 45.2562396501301 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern’s scoring:
- Global Industrial Enzyme Market 2017-2022 – Rising Awareness and Penetration of Industrial Enzymes in Various Industries (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Special Report: Biometrics: From The Pentagon, To Your Smartphone (wealthdaily.com)
- The 1 GOP Tax Provision Social Security Recipients Must Be Aware Of (fool.com)
- Intrepid Advises Beauty Care Formulator and Contract Manufacturer Aware Products on Its Sale to VPI Holding Company (prweb.com)
- Right at Home San Fernando Valley Helps Bring Alzheimer’s Awareness to the Big Screen (prweb.com)
Shares of Aware (AWRE) opened at $4.45 on Wednesday. Aware has a 1-year low of $4.35 and a 1-year high of $6.50. The stock has a market cap of $97.26, a PE ratio of 40.91 and a beta of -0.24.
Aware, Inc is a provider of software and services to the biometrics industry. The Company’s software products are used in government and commercial biometrics systems to identify or authenticate people. Its products provide biometric functionality and are used to capture, verify, format, compress and decompress biometric images, as well as aggregate, analyze, process, match and transport those images within biometric systems.
Receive News & Ratings for Aware Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aware and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.