CounterPath (CPAH) Earns Daily News Impact Rating of 0.14
News headlines about CounterPath (NASDAQ:CPAH) (TSE:CCV) have trended somewhat positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment. The research group rates the sentiment of news coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. CounterPath earned a media sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media coverage about the software maker an impact score of 47.2797499369219 out of 100, indicating that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- CounterPath (CPAH) Upgraded to “Buy” by Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- CounterPath Corporation Expected to Earn Q3 2018 Earnings of $0.02 Per Share (CPAH) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Analysts Expect CounterPath Corporation (CPAH) to Post $0.02 Earnings Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- Q3 2019 Earnings Forecast for CounterPath Corporation (CPAH) Issued By Cormark (americanbankingnews.com)
- CounterPath Corp. :CPAH-US: Earnings Analysis: Q2, 2018 By the Numbers : December 15, 2017 (finance.yahoo.com)
Several equities analysts recently weighed in on the stock. ValuEngine cut shares of CounterPath from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating in a research report on Friday, December 1st. Zacks Investment Research raised shares of CounterPath from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, September 13th.
CounterPath Company Profile
CounterPath Corporation designs, develops and sells software and services that enable enterprises and telecommunication service providers to deliver unified communications (UC) services, including voice, video, messaging and collaboration functionality, over their Internet Protocol (IP)-based networks.
Receive News & Ratings for CounterPath Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CounterPath and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.