Weekly Investment Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Kindred Biosciences (KIN)
Kindred Biosciences (NASDAQ: KIN) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 12/15/2017 – Kindred Biosciences had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Aegis.
- 12/5/2017 – Kindred Biosciences was given a new $10.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/5/2017 – Kindred Biosciences was given a new $11.00 price target on by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/1/2017 – Kindred Biosciences was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 11/20/2017 – Kindred Biosciences had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at B. Riley. They now have a $11.00 price target on the stock.
- 11/17/2017 – Kindred Biosciences is now covered by analysts at HC Wainwright. They set a “buy” rating and a $9.50 price target on the stock.
Kindred Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ KIN) opened at $8.10 on Thursday. Kindred Biosciences Inc has a fifty-two week low of $4.15 and a fifty-two week high of $9.65.
Kindred Biosciences (NASDAQ:KIN) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Tuesday, November 7th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.29) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.33) by $0.04. equities research analysts anticipate that Kindred Biosciences Inc will post -1.19 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Kindred Biosciences, Inc is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is focused on developing therapies for pets. The Company’s product pipeline consists of small molecules and biologics for a range of indications in dogs, cats and horses. The Company is developing product candidates for over 20 indications and focused on small molecule products and canine and feline biologics products.
Receive News & Ratings for Kindred Biosciences Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kindred Biosciences Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.