DryShips (DRYS) Receiving Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Study Finds
News coverage about DryShips (NASDAQ:DRYS) has been trending somewhat positive on Friday, Accern Sentiment Analysis reports. Accern identifies positive and negative press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. DryShips earned a media sentiment score of 0.17 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned media stories about the shipping company an impact score of 46.3528817954269 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next few days.
Here are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- BRIEF-Dryships Inc Receives Firm Commitments For Two Senior Secured Credit Facilities Of Up To An Aggregate Of $125.0 Million (DRYS) (markets.businessinsider.com)
- DryShips Inc. Receives Firm Commitments for Two Senior Secured Credit Facilities of Up to an Aggregate of $125.0 Million and Announces a Vessel Sale (finance.yahoo.com)
- Here’s What Day Traders Should Know: DryShips Inc (NASDAQ: DRYS) – Alpha Beta Stock (alphabetastock.com)
- Shipping Stocks’ Research Reports Released on DryShips, Teekay Offshore Partners, Seaspan, and Nordic American … – PR Newswire (press release) (prnewswire.com)
- DryShips Inc. (NASDAQ:DRYS) – Comprehensive Stock Analysis – Nasdaq Journal (press release) (nasdaqjournal.com)
A number of brokerages have issued reports on DRYS. ValuEngine upgraded DryShips from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday, December 6th. BidaskClub lowered DryShips from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a research report on Thursday, December 21st.
DryShips Company Profile
DryShips, Inc is a holding company. The Company owns drybulk carriers and offshore support vessels. The Company operates through two segments: the drybulk carrier and the offshore support. Under its drybulk segment, the Company operates as a provider of drybulk commodities transportation services for the steel, electric utility, construction and agri-food industries.
Receive News & Ratings for DryShips Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for DryShips and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.