Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for Synergy Pharmaceuticals (SGYP)
Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Synergy Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SGYP):
- 1/8/2018 – Synergy Pharmaceuticals was given a new $7.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Synergy Pharmaceuticals had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc.. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/5/2018 – Synergy Pharmaceuticals had its “market perform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at CIBC.
- 1/5/2018 – Synergy Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Citigroup Inc to a “market perform” rating.
- 1/4/2018 – Synergy Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 12/22/2017 – Synergy Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/4/2017 – Synergy Pharmaceuticals was given a new $7.00 price target on by analysts at HC Wainwright. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 11/21/2017 – Synergy Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a $10.00 price target on the stock.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:SGYP) traded down $0.03 during trading on Monday, hitting $2.39. The stock had a trading volume of 6,057,400 shares, compared to its average volume of 6,912,567. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of -68.13, a current ratio of 4.26 and a quick ratio of 3.88. The firm has a market cap of $589.52, a PE ratio of -2.06 and a beta of 1.22. Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc has a 52-week low of $1.68 and a 52-week high of $7.15.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:SGYP) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 9th. The biopharmaceutical company reported ($0.22) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.28) by $0.06. The business had revenue of $5.01 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $4.53 million. During the same period in the previous year, the business earned ($0.22) EPS. equities research analysts forecast that Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc will post -1.03 EPS for the current year.
Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of gastrointestinal (GI) therapies. The Company’s product candidates include TRULANCE (plecanatide) and dolcanatide. The Company is engaged in the discovery, research and development efforts around analogs of uroguanylin for the treatment of GI diseases and disorders.
Receive News & Ratings for Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.