ATMChain Price Hits $0.0275 on Exchanges (ATM)
ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded 6.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 19th. ATMChain has a total market capitalization of $128.02 million and approximately $147,502.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, ATMChain has traded down 18.6% against the U.S. dollar. One ATMChain token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0275 or 0.00000236 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Livecoin, EtherDelta and HitBTC.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $846.08 or 0.07260240 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 25% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.54 or 0.00056130 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00079402 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00030569 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002093 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00001981 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000686 BTC.
ATMChain Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Autumcoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake hybrid cryptocurrency. “
ATMChain Token Trading
ATMChain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Livecoin and YoBit. It is not possible to buy ATMChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATMChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATMChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATMChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.