OvaScience (OVAS) Earning Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Analysis Shows
News coverage about OvaScience (NASDAQ:OVAS) has been trending somewhat positive on Friday, according to Accern. The research firm identifies positive and negative media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. OvaScience earned a daily sentiment score of 0.08 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the biotechnology company an impact score of 43.5432985738712 out of 100, meaning that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- DEADLINE ALERT – Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Reminds Investors of Class Action Against OvaScience, Inc. (OVAS) & Lead Plaintiff Deadline – January 22, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- OVAS INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of OvaScience, Inc. Investors and Encourages Investors to … (businesswire.com)
- OVAS INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action on Behalf of OvaScience, Inc. Investors and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm (finance.yahoo.com)
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against OvaScience, Inc. (OVAS) and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm Before January 22, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- Financial Survey: OvaScience (OVAS) vs. Chromadex (CDXC) (americanbankingnews.com)
A number of research analysts have issued reports on the stock. HC Wainwright restated a “buy” rating and set a $15.00 price target on shares of OvaScience in a research note on Monday, November 6th. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of OvaScience from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $1.50 price target on the stock in a research note on Wednesday, October 4th.
OvaScience (NASDAQ:OVAS) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 2nd. The biotechnology company reported ($0.25) earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of ($0.40) by $0.15. OvaScience had a negative net margin of 20,090.13% and a negative return on equity of 68.71%. analysts anticipate that OvaScience will post -1.48 EPS for the current year.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This piece was first posted by The Cerbat Gem and is the property of of The Cerbat Gem. If you are viewing this piece on another publication, it was illegally stolen and reposted in violation of U.S. and international copyright & trademark legislation. The original version of this piece can be viewed at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2018/01/19/ovascience-ovas-earning-somewhat-favorable-media-coverage-analysis-shows.html.
OvaScience Company Profile
OvaScience, Inc is a global fertility company. The Company is focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of fertility treatment options for women. The Company’s portfolio of fertility treatment options uses its technology, including methods to identify and isolate Egg precursor (EggPC) cells from a patient’s own ovarian tissue.
Receive News & Ratings for OvaScience Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for OvaScience and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.