Research Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Changes for NCS Multistage (NCSM)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of NCS Multistage (NASDAQ: NCSM) in the last few weeks:
- 1/18/2018 – NCS Multistage had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Raymond James Financial, Inc.. They now have a $30.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $23.00.
- 1/17/2018 – NCS Multistage was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $22.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. provides engineered products and support services for oil and natural gas well completions and field development strategies primarily in the United States and internationally. NCS Multistage Holdings Inc. is headquartered in Houston, Texas. “
- 1/5/2018 – NCS Multistage was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 12/31/2017 – NCS Multistage was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 12/21/2017 – NCS Multistage was given a new $17.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 12/21/2017 – NCS Multistage was given a new $20.00 price target on by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
NCS Multistage Holdings Inc (NCSM) traded down $0.80 on Friday, hitting $18.31. 128,200 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 132,625. NCS Multistage Holdings Inc has a 52 week low of $13.85 and a 52 week high of $29.07. The company has a quick ratio of 2.29, a current ratio of 3.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.06.
NCS Multistage (NASDAQ:NCSM) last posted its quarterly earnings data on Monday, November 13th. The company reported $0.09 earnings per share for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $0.12 by ($0.03). The firm had revenue of $55.96 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $58.92 million. NCS Multistage had a return on equity of 2.22% and a net margin of 2.42%. research analysts anticipate that NCS Multistage Holdings Inc will post 0.12 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc is a provider of engineered products and support services for oil and natural gas well completions and field development strategies. The Company’s products and services include Multistage Unlimited, casing-installed sliding sleeves, downhole frac isolation assembly, AirLock casing buoyancy system and liner hanger systems.
Receive News & Ratings for NCS Multistage Holdings Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NCS Multistage Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.