Aragon 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $2.22 Million (ANT)
Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded down 11.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. One Aragon token can now be purchased for about $4.76 or 0.00040857 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Aragon has a market cap of $126.89 million and $2.22 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Aragon has traded 16.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012101 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $133.26 or 0.01144900 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004035 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00023983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0725 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.17 or 0.00070163 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.24 or 0.00380119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008642 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $14.11 or 0.00121233 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002461 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bittrex, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Aragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.