Enjin Coin Price Reaches $0.21 on Exchanges (ENJ)
Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded down 19.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 21st. Enjin Coin has a total market capitalization of $157.00 million and $3.57 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enjin Coin token can currently be bought for $0.21 or 0.00001835 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Tidex, HitBTC and Binance. Over the last week, Enjin Coin has traded 35.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.57 or 0.01137000 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003994 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00023809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00067742 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008960 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $43.38 or 0.00383656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.72 or 0.00121370 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002493 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enjin is a decentralized platform that wants to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership. Enjin Coin platform is made for the game industry. SDKs for multiple languages, wallets and payment platforms will be available and completely open-source. “
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, COSS, Bancor Network, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance, Cryptopia and Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy Enjin Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enjin Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enjin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.