Gifto 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $9.55 Million (GTO)
Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 21st. Gifto has a market capitalization of $74.01 million and $9.55 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gifto token can currently be purchased for about $0.47 or 0.00003986 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Gifto has traded 30.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012009 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.33 or 0.01133530 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004069 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00023805 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00070567 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.24 or 0.00384639 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008593 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.20 or 0.00120720 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,615.31 or 0.13732500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gifto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.