GeoCoin (GEO) Tops One Day Volume of $176,871.00
GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded down 12.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 22nd. In the last week, GeoCoin has traded 32% lower against the US dollar. GeoCoin has a total market cap of $16.83 million and approximately $176,871.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GeoCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.96 or 0.00046052 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Auroracoin (AUR) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011172 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00080101 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000400 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GeoCoins are simple, geocaching-themed, virtual “coins.” They are designed to be easy to create, easy to collect and easy to share with your friends! At their most simple, GeoCoins will allow you to send and receive virtual GeoCoins encoded with short personal messages.On the technical side of things, cryptographic proof-of-work provides a real-time peer to peer network of transaction verification, a “public ledger” of synchronized numbers, and unique possibilities for math-based puzzles. “
GeoCoin Coin Trading
GeoCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase GeoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GeoCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.