MinexCoin Trading Down 20.4% This Week (MNX)
MinexCoin (CURRENCY:MNX) traded 7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 21st. One MinexCoin coin can now be purchased for about $23.19 or 0.00200038 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, MinexCoin has traded 20.4% lower against the dollar. MinexCoin has a total market capitalization of $69.58 million and approximately $158,898.00 worth of MinexCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00012036 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.32 or 0.01132590 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004045 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00023898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.44 or 0.00072834 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $44.58 or 0.00384508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008681 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.98 or 0.00120539 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,625.47 or 0.14019500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MinexCoin is a low volatility cryptocurrency based on the Mars algorithm. MinexBank is an algorithm for controlling the volatility of Minexcoin price. Due to this algorithm, the price of Minexcoin is stabilized by reducing or increasing interest rates and interventions on the market. “
Buying and Selling MinexCoin
MinexCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase MinexCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MinexCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MinexCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MinexCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MinexCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.