1337 (1337) Price Hits $0.0003 on Exchanges
1337 (CURRENCY:1337) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on January 23rd. One 1337 coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. 1337 has a total market cap of $7.60 million and $20,238.00 worth of 1337 was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, 1337 has traded 22.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.29 or 0.00109930 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00138628 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.57 or 0.00074119 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00006040 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00000904 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $96.35 or 0.00937867 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00046336 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded down 39.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.06 or 0.00118089 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00000748 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “1337 coin was created as an experimental Proof-of-Stake coin, with high rewards and inflation control system. It's a fun driven cryptocurrency that develops games for users and plans to be used as an ingame currency for online games. “
Buying and Selling 1337
1337 can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy 1337 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 1337 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 1337 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 1337 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 1337 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.