GUESS Hits 1-Day Volume of $38,044.00 (GUESS)
GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 23rd. One GUESS token can currently be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001296 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. GUESS has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $38,044.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, GUESS has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012439 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004720 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.83 or 0.01127560 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00023050 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.07 or 0.00075976 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.00 or 0.00461052 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009439 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.26 or 0.00124809 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002578 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling GUESS
GUESS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase GUESS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GUESS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GUESS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.