Janus (JNS) Trading Down 20.2% Over Last Week
Janus (CURRENCY:JNS) traded down 37.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. During the last seven days, Janus has traded down 20.2% against the U.S. dollar. Janus has a total market cap of $2.32 million and $995.00 worth of Janus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Janus token can now be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000900 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00012228 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.99 or 0.01115140 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00023022 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000639 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.30 or 0.00074068 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $46.08 or 0.00411073 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008975 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.58 or 0.00121184 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002517 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Janus token is a crypto asset built and issued on the NXT blockchain and later on migrated to the Ardor blockchain. A total amount of 100,000,000 tokens will be issued, of which 97% will be destributed to ICO investors. The Janus ICO will be held with the collaboration of the NXT team, which will perform as an escrow agent. The Janus project will then donate 5% of the funds received to the development of the NXT and Ardor projects. The Janus token was created as a way to fund the Janus project and to allow token holders to share in the profits created by the Janus company through an automated and transparent dividends issuance system on the NXT platform. The company will also release an annual report in which its financial standing will be detailed along with key milestones achieved. Janus will be a software and services company that uses common technology to implement distinctly branded projects targeting a number of carfully selected markets. The Janus project has outlined content management, online and self publishing, marketplaces for targeted audiences and digital assets, online education technology, social fintech platforms, crypto financial services and social applications as some of the areas in which the company will develop solutions. “
Buying and Selling Janus
Janus can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Janus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Janus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Janus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Janus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Janus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.