Loopring (LRC) Price Up 18.9% This Week
Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 23rd. Loopring has a market cap of $550.44 million and $7.96 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Loopring token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.98 or 0.00009223 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Binance, EtherDelta and HitBTC. Over the last week, Loopring has traded 18.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012416 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004555 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01110900 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00023056 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00073910 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $46.54 or 0.00437537 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009407 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.83 or 0.00120666 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002557 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Gate.io, OKEx, Binance, CoinExchange, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.