Primas Market Capitalization Hits $17.15 Million (PST)
Primas (CURRENCY:PST) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 5th. In the last week, Primas has traded 43.1% lower against the dollar. Primas has a market capitalization of $17.15 million and approximately $2.10 million worth of Primas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Primas token can now be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00004525 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Lbank.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009785 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004643 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 20.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.17 or 0.01177490 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00020531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013551 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.73 or 0.00050329 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $39.50 or 0.00533485 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00095514 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002531 BTC.
Primas Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Primas is an open content release, recommendation and trading ecosphere. Primas is committed to using the block chain and other technical means to change the existing content market structure. This new content value evaluation system ensures that producers of premium content receive direct benefits. Their blockchain can not be tampered with which provides copyright protection. “
Primas Token Trading
Primas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Lbank and Gate.io. It is not presently possible to buy Primas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primas must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Primas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.