Elevate Credit (ELVT) Given Media Impact Score of 0.46
Press coverage about Elevate Credit (NYSE:ELVT) has been trending positive recently, Accern reports. The research firm identifies negative and positive media coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. Elevate Credit earned a media sentiment score of 0.46 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave press coverage about the company an impact score of 45.521365112878 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- Elevate Credit (ELVT) Lifted to “Buy” at Zacks Investment Research (americanbankingnews.com)
- Elevate Credit Inc (ELVT) Expected to Announce Quarterly Sales of $195.20 Million (americanbankingnews.com)
- Bradley Strock, PayPal CIO, Joins Elevate’s Board of Directors (finance.yahoo.com)
- Elevate Appoints Former PayPal & loanDepot Executive Brian Biglin as Chief Credit Officer (crowdfundinsider.com)
- Elevate Credit, Inc. to Present at Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum and JMP Securities Technology Conference (finance.yahoo.com)
Shares of Elevate Credit (ELVT) opened at $7.92 on Wednesday. Elevate Credit has a 1-year low of $5.90 and a 1-year high of $9.48.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This piece was originally reported by The Cerbat Gem and is owned by of The Cerbat Gem. If you are accessing this piece on another site, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of US and international trademark and copyright laws. The original version of this piece can be read at https://www.thecerbatgem.com/2018/02/07/elevate-credit-elvt-given-media-impact-score-of-0-46.html.
Elevate Credit Company Profile
Elevate Credit, Inc provides online credit solutions to non-prime consumers, typically defined as those with credit scores of less than 700. The Company uses advanced technology risk analytics to provide financial options to its customers, who are not well-served by either banks or legacy non-prime lenders.
Receive News & Ratings for Elevate Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elevate Credit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.