Bitdeal (BDL) Price Down 36.7% This Week
Bitdeal (CURRENCY:BDL) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One Bitdeal coin can currently be purchased for $0.0313 or 0.00000361 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and C-CEX. Over the last week, Bitdeal has traded 36.7% lower against the dollar. Bitdeal has a market cap of $5.49 million and $34,253.00 worth of Bitdeal was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $177.64 or 0.02051690 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004232 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006549 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009266 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00026464 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.35 or 0.00038645 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004650 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002092 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitdeal is a digital currency that allows two willing parties to conduct safe and private transactions anywhere around the world. “
Buying and Selling Bitdeal
Bitdeal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Bitdeal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitdeal must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitdeal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitdeal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitdeal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.