Blockpool (BPL) Tops 1-Day Volume of $1,267.00
Blockpool (CURRENCY:BPL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One Blockpool coin can currently be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS and Cryptopia. Blockpool has a total market cap of $5.93 million and $1,267.00 worth of Blockpool was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Blockpool has traded up 10.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00105420 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00047665 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded up 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006470 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002208 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00018004 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 16.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002108 BTC.
Blockpool Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlockPool is a platform that aims to provide B2B blockchain-based solutions for several types of businesses across a diverse range of industries. In order to achieve it, BlockPool will deploy a globally scaled business plan by using plugins, blockchain sidechains, and other SaaS modular solutions. The BlockPool Team plans to mitigate the costs of data-driven businesses while boosting security and efficiency. Blockpool token (BPL) is a DPoS-based token that will allow network members to purchase BlockPool services and applications. Also, it will benefit the users as shareholders of the BlockPoll's profits. “
Buying and Selling Blockpool
Blockpool can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and COSS. It is not presently possible to purchase Blockpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockpool must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Blockpool using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.