Bytom (BTM) Price Reaches $0.35 on Exchanges
Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 13th. In the last seven days, Bytom has traded 32.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bytom token can now be purchased for $0.35 or 0.00004135 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, CoolCoin, EXX and Gate.io. Bytom has a market capitalization of $349.65 million and approximately $11.79 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $157.18 or 0.01834680 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0531 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006396 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008838 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00027220 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00038400 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004693 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002076 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00037543 BTC.
Bytom Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Allcoin, EtherDelta, CoolCoin, Huobi, OEX, Bibox, Cryptopia, BigONE, HitBTC, Gate.io, Kucoin and EXX. It is not presently possible to buy Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.