DigitalNote Trading 50.3% Higher This Week (XDN)
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for $0.0212 or 0.00000247 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex. During the last week, DigitalNote has traded 50.3% higher against the US dollar. DigitalNote has a total market capitalization of $146.44 million and $3.89 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $234.93 or 0.02728620 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.96 or 0.00034401 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00020000 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.58 or 0.00030143 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012093 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002451 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy DigitalNote directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigitalNote must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.