Matchpool (GUP) Price Up 29.9% This Week
Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded down 5.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Matchpool has a total market capitalization of $24.69 million and approximately $3.69 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Matchpool has traded up 29.9% against the US dollar. One Matchpool token can currently be purchased for about $0.33 or 0.00003842 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Gatecoin, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012006 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004884 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.26 or 0.01298730 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021026 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0433 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011694 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00049342 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.58 or 0.00310205 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.94 or 0.00104387 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 52% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0920 or 0.00001073 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Matchpool Token Trading
Matchpool can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui and Gatecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Matchpool directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Matchpool must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Matchpool and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.