Rivetz Price Reaches $1.11 on Top Exchanges (RVT)
Rivetz (CURRENCY:RVT) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. Rivetz has a total market cap of $29.06 million and approximately $110,785.00 worth of Rivetz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rivetz token can now be purchased for about $1.11 or 0.00012962 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, Rivetz has traded 95.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012031 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004896 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $111.16 or 0.01301280 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021065 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.21 or 0.00049276 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.50 or 0.00310155 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00104850 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 47% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001152 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Rivetz works through the Trusted Execution Environment: a private hardware “vault” on your phone that is completely independent from the operating system. Inside of this vault, everything is isolated – so no apps or software or operating system can see what’s inside. This is where Rivetz works to securely manage your secrets, your passwords, keys, and other private information. RvT Tokens power Rivetz: RvT is an Ethereum-based token that works with the blockchain to cryptographically prove that the vault in your phone is secure, all the way from the manufacturer to your pocket. The RvT blockchain can perform a health check, verifying that your vault’s integrity is intact, and that transactions you send are exactly the ones you intended. “
Buying and Selling Rivetz
Rivetz can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Rivetz directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rivetz must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rivetz using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rivetz Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rivetz and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.