SHIELD Reaches Market Cap of $24.22 Million (XSH)
SHIELD (CURRENCY:XSH) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 13th. One SHIELD coin can now be bought for about $0.0503 or 0.00000582 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Trade Satoshi. SHIELD has a total market capitalization of $24.22 million and $123,380.00 worth of SHIELD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, SHIELD has traded 8.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,644.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $843.91 or 0.09852060 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,234.38 or 0.14410500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $158.47 or 0.01852320 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $233.91 or 0.02734170 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $34.30 or 0.00400395 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.72 or 0.01420980 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $446.82 or 0.05216340 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00103919 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SHIELD is a PoW cryptocurrency based on multiple algorithms (Scrypt, x17, groestl, blake2s, & lyra2rev2). “
SHIELD Coin Trading
SHIELD can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to buy SHIELD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SHIELD must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SHIELD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SHIELD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SHIELD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.