Sparks (SPK) Market Capitalization Reaches $0.00
Sparks (CURRENCY:SPK) traded down 43.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on February 13th. Sparks has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $18,155.00 worth of Sparks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sparks coin can now be bought for about $1.04 or 0.00012028 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Sparks has traded down 63.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002189 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.98 or 0.00254972 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00041636 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00063719 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007773 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Sparks is a cryptocurrency based on the neoscrypt algorithm. “
Sparks Coin Trading
Sparks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Sparks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sparks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sparks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Sparks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sparks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.