Synereo (AMP) Price Hits $0.32 on Major Exchanges
Synereo (CURRENCY:AMP) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 13th. Synereo has a total market capitalization of $26.45 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of Synereo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Synereo token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003791 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, HitBTC and Poloniex. During the last week, Synereo has traded up 14.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012055 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.75 or 0.01305660 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021074 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011783 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.19 or 0.00049401 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00046345 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $12.84 or 0.00151351 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $26.37 or 0.00310826 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AMPs, Synereo’s content flow currency, serve as a way to Amplify the flow of information in the network. AMPing content increases its ability to propagate to peers and the chances of it being seen by more users. This gives them an inherent market value, as any business or individual wishing to bring information to your attention non-organically has to pay you with AMPs for it. Value The AMP is unlike any other cryptocurrency, as it is backed by a commodity for which there is always demand and that can be purchased only with AMPs – the attention of its users. Read more about Synereo’s crypto-token, the AMP, and why it has an inherent use and value on the Synereo network. Value Appreciation As users join the network, AMPs become more effective in acquiring attention. A similar amount of AMPs on the more mature and larger network will allow a piece of content to reach the attention of more users on it, increasing the value of each AMP. As well, a larger user base generates more interaction and content in circulation, increasing the total amount of attention allocated to, and available on, Synereo. As Synereo functions as a platform for new applications and markets, AMPs may eventually become a de-facto currency. Extensibility Synereo enables a new wave of distributed applications that piggyback on the social platform and its user base. Music streaming, content distribution, distributed marketplaces, collaborative platforms, and many other applications can all take advantage of Synereo’s fully decentralized and distributed technology and deploy systems that truly benefit both businesses and end users while removing the need for any middleman. Synereo is open-source and very modular, designed for rich extensibility. AMPs can power the delivery of any content across this distributed cloud and the apps running on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Synereo
Synereo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Synereo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Synereo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Synereo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synereo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synereo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.