Aion Price Tops $2.90 on Major Exchanges (AION)
Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. One Aion token can now be purchased for approximately $2.90 or 0.00031223 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Radar Relay, Token Store, EtherDelta and Kucoin. Aion has a total market cap of $258.30 million and approximately $3.37 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Aion has traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011571 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.22 or 0.01283870 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00021231 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010825 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.64 or 0.00049916 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00106826 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00271046 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded down 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00001075 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aion network aims to provide a multi-tier blockchain system to improve the scalability, privacy, and interoperability of the blockchain. The Aion Network is designed to support custom blockchain architectures while providing a mechanism for cross-chain interoperability. The AION token is the fuel used to create new blockchains and to monetize inter-chain bridges. “
Aion Token Trading
Aion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store, Kucoin, Binance and Radar Relay. It is not possible to buy Aion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.