ALQO (ALQO) Price Reaches $0.94 on Top Exchanges
ALQO (CURRENCY:ALQO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last seven days, ALQO has traded 6.6% lower against the dollar. One ALQO coin can now be bought for $0.94 or 0.00009772 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and CoinsMarkets. ALQO has a market cap of $11.21 million and approximately $198,045.00 worth of ALQO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.23 or 0.00064454 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001722 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00015271 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002123 BTC.
ALQO Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Alqo is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Quark algorithm. Alqo features a second layer network of masternodes that provide near-instant and private transactions. “
Buying and Selling ALQO
ALQO can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy ALQO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALQO must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ALQO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALQO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALQO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.