AOL (AOL) Earns News Impact Rating of 0.04
Press coverage about AOL (NYSE:AOL) has trended somewhat positive recently, Accern reports. The research group identifies positive and negative news coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. AOL earned a coverage optimism score of 0.04 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news articles about the technology company an impact score of 44.1340790749806 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern’s scoring:
- Incumbents aim to retain local posts (clintonnc.com)
- Is Cisco Systems Inc (NASDAQ:CSCO) A Good Dividend Stock? (finance.yahoo.com)
- Dividend Hunters Should Consider United Parcel Service Inc (NYSE:UPS), With A 3.42% Yield (finance.yahoo.com)
- Nitrocellulose Market Size Is Expected To Grow USD 1.05 Billion By 2024: Grand View Research, Inc. (itbusinessnet.com)
- Programs aim to prepare inmates for jobs prior to release (bismarcktribune.com)
Shares of AOL (AOL) remained flat at $$49.99 on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $3,920.00 and a P/E ratio of 33.33.
AOL Company Profile
AOL Inc (AOL) is a global media and technology company with a worldwide audience and a suite of digital brands, products and services that it offers to consumers, advertisers, publishers and subscribers. The Company has three reportable segments: The Brand Group, The Membership Group and AOL Platforms.
Receive News & Ratings for AOL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AOL and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.