Auroracoin (AUR) Tops 24-Hour Trading Volume of $86,488.00
Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. Auroracoin has a market capitalization of $16.81 million and approximately $86,488.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Auroracoin has traded up 20.6% against the dollar. One Auroracoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.94 or 0.00020003 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, YoBit and ISX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00037462 BTC.
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00060284 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000175 BTC.
Auroracoin Coin Profile
Auroracoin Coin Trading
Auroracoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, ISX, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Auroracoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.