BLUE Price Hits $0.39 on Top Exchanges (BLUE)
BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. Over the last week, BLUE has traded 21.2% lower against the dollar. BLUE has a market capitalization of $14.35 million and approximately $22,750.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for $0.39 or 0.00004178 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, CoinExchange and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00012024 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004780 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.18 or 0.01292600 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021360 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00051857 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010663 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.17 or 0.00108450 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.55 or 0.00272487 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00023619 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethereum Blue is a platform that aims to add a security layer to the existing smart contracts leveraging the Ethereum blockchain. In order to make it possible, the platform will use a centralized repository of addresses and statistic analysis to blacklist the corrupt token founders and poorly-written smart contracts, for example. Ethereum Blue token will let users benefit from the SDK (Software Development Kit) to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. “
BLUE Token Trading
BLUE can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.