FairCoin Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $13,901.00 (FAIR)
FairCoin (CURRENCY:FAIR) traded up 9.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. During the last seven days, FairCoin has traded 6.3% higher against the US dollar. FairCoin has a total market capitalization of $27.93 million and $13,901.00 worth of FairCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FairCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.53 or 0.00005562 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $678.04 or 0.07185710 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.34 or 0.00098982 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00027475 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.58 or 0.00143881 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.63 or 0.00854461 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.08 or 0.00064483 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 16.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00046679 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $33.90 or 0.00359945 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FairCoin is a decentralised virtual currency, distributed through a vast airdrop process during the 6th and 8th of March, 2014 . An approximate 49,750 addresses were logged for the giveaway, each able to claim 1000 FAIR per hour. Automated airdrop claiming methods had no effect, as each IP address could register once per hour, and 2 different captchas had to be solved. These security precautions were hidden till the day of distribution. FairCoin's vast distribution method allowed a good portion of the cryptocurrency community to claim a little bit of the 50,000,000 FairCoins, each. “
Buying and Selling FairCoin
FairCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase FairCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FairCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FairCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FairCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FairCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.