Gifto Reaches One Day Volume of $13.84 Million (GTO)
Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 2.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 14th. Gifto has a market capitalization of $53.87 million and $13.84 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gifto token can now be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00003667 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Gifto has traded 24% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00011910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $119.26 or 0.01281500 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00021359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050923 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010753 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00107102 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.39 or 0.00283602 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002412 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gifto must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gifto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.