GUESS Price Down 4.8% Over Last 24 Hours (GUESS)
GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 4.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on February 14th. One GUESS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, GUESS has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. GUESS has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00011687 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.46 or 0.01285330 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00021390 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.74 or 0.00050605 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00105881 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.96 or 0.00277046 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002396 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling GUESS
GUESS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase GUESS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GUESS must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GUESS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.