iRobot (IRBT) – Research Analysts’ Recent Ratings Changes
iRobot (NASDAQ: IRBT) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 2/13/2018 – iRobot was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Over the last three months, iRobot’s shares have underperformed and looks overvalued compared to the industry. Lingering headwinds such as stiff industry rivalry or a sudden supply chain issue might hurt the company’s near-term revenues and profitability. However, iRobot reported robust fourth-quarter 2017 results. Quarterly adjusted earnings of 54 cents per share surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 26 cents. This upside stemmed from a solid home robotics business in all end markets across the United States, Europe and the EMEA region. The company believes sturdy demand, new innovation investments and Robopolis integration moves will continue to boost its results in the quarters ahead.”
- 2/9/2018 – iRobot was upgraded by analysts at UBS Group AG from a “market perform” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 2/9/2018 – iRobot was upgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “underweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $61.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – iRobot was upgraded by analysts at Sidoti from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/8/2018 – iRobot had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies.
- 1/30/2018 – iRobot was downgraded by analysts at Sidoti from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating.
- 1/18/2018 – iRobot was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 1/9/2018 – iRobot was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 12/27/2017 – iRobot was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
Shares of iRobot Co. (NASDAQ:IRBT) traded up $2.95 during mid-day trading on Wednesday, hitting $64.53. 2,228,300 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 1,452,168. iRobot Co. has a 1 year low of $54.72 and a 1 year high of $109.78. The company has a market cap of $1,790.00, a PE ratio of 36.25, a PEG ratio of 1.18 and a beta of 0.94.
iRobot (NASDAQ:IRBT) last announced its earnings results on Wednesday, February 7th. The industrial products company reported $0.54 EPS for the quarter, beating the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.25 by $0.29. The firm had revenue of $327.00 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $319.02 million. iRobot had a net margin of 5.77% and a return on equity of 12.62%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 53.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the previous year, the business posted $0.45 EPS. sell-side analysts forecast that iRobot Co. will post 2.62 earnings per share for the current year.
iRobot Corporation is a consumer robot company, which is engaged in designing and building robots. The Company’s portfolio of solutions features various technologies for the connected home and various concepts in mapping, navigation, mobility and artificial intelligence. The Company sells various products that are designed for use at home.
Receive News & Ratings for iRobot Co Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iRobot Co and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.