Kyber Network (KNC) Price Down 13% Over Last Week
Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded down 1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 14th. Kyber Network has a market capitalization of $369.37 million and $9.26 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Kyber Network has traded 13% lower against the US dollar. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for approximately $2.75 or 0.00029665 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Gate.io, Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00011567 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004882 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $119.69 or 0.01289370 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00021321 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010806 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.57 or 0.00049248 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00107853 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.67 or 0.00276514 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002430 BTC.
Kyber Network Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “KyberNetwork is an on-chain protocol which allows instant exchange and conversion of digital assets (e.g. crypto tokens) and cryptocurrencies (e.g. Ether, Bitcoin, ZCash) with high liquidity. KyberNetwork wants to implement several ideal operating properties of an exchange including trustless, decentralized execution, instant trade and high liquidity. Besides serving as an exchange, KyberNetwork also provides payment APIs that will allow Ethereum accounts to easily receive payments from any crypto tokens. “
Kyber Network Token Trading
Kyber Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinnest, OKEx, Cryptopia, BigONE, COSS, Liqui, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Coinrail, Binance, Tidex, TDAX, Kucoin and Huobi. It is not possible to purchase Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.