Peercoin (PPC) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $1.13 Million
Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 14th. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $86.84 million and $1.13 million worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Peercoin has traded 0.8% lower against the dollar. One Peercoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.53 or 0.00038016 BTC on popular exchanges including Tux Exchange, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and SouthXchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $9,295.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,335.74 or 0.14395700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00046491 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 17.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.36 or 0.00046979 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.55 or 0.01202210 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 56.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.70 or 0.00373987 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.80 or 0.00030205 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A peer-to-peer crypto-currency design derived from Satoshi Nakamoto's Bitcoin. Proof-of-Stake replaces Proof-of-Work to provide most of the network security. Under this hybrid design proof-of-work mainly provides initial minting and is largely non-essential in the long run. Security level of the network is not highly enery dependent thus providing an energy efficient and more cost-competitive peer-to-peer crypto-currency. Proof-of-Stake is based on coin age and generated by each node via a hashing scheme bearing similarity to Bitcoins but over limited search space. Block chain history and transaction settlement are further protected by a centrally broadcasted checkpoint mechanism. “
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Bit-Z, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, WEX, Cryptopia, Poloniex, Livecoin, BX Thailand, OpenLedger DEX, YoBit, Coingi and The Rock Trading. It is not currently possible to purchase Peercoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peercoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.