PutinCoin Tops 1-Day Volume of $47,571.00 (PUT)
PutinCoin (CURRENCY:PUT) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 13th. PutinCoin has a total market cap of $4.44 million and approximately $47,571.00 worth of PutinCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, PutinCoin has traded down 0.3% against the dollar. One PutinCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0126 or 0.00000143 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.08 or 0.00535025 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002081 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010172 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006862 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009098 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0730 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.25 or 0.00139209 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00041571 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PutinCoin was created as a virtual tribute to Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin. PUT is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency that allows users to mine with computational power or to stake through available balance. “
PutinCoin Coin Trading
PutinCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to buy PutinCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PutinCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PutinCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PutinCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PutinCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.