Qtum 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $353.56 Million (QTUM)
Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 14th. During the last week, Qtum has traded 34.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Qtum has a market cap of $2.35 billion and approximately $353.56 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for approximately $31.86 or 0.00345751 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, Lbank, Bittrex and Coinone.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000837 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003677 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00064470 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00008483 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001188 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Bleutrade, Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, BCEX, Huobi, Qryptos, Coinone, COSS, Coinnest, EXX, BigONE, Bittrex, Quoine, Gate.io, CoolCoin, Lbank, ZB.COM, Liqui, Allcoin, Upbit, Coinrail, CoinEgg, Bithumb, Kucoin, Bitfinex and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.